Please note there are some minor changes to our rules—specifically with regard to signatures. The rules are available below and also on the forum for your information.
FlyLife Forum Rules 12/5/08
By using this forum you agree you are fully responsible for any information or file supplied by this username. You also agree that you will not post any copyrighted material that is not owned by yourself or the owners of these forums. In your use of these forums, you agree that you will not post any information which is vulgar, harassing, hateful, threatening, invading of others privacy, sexually oriented, or violates any laws.
1. Users must identify themselves in their user profile with their full name (first name and surname) and email address.
2. Company and/or business names may only be registered as usernames by the authorised company/business representative.
3. User signatures from non forum sponsors must not contain contact details eg web, email or phone. Signatures of non-forum sponsors should be of a general nature and must not be used as an ‘advertorial’.
4. When recommending or making comment of specific brands, products or services users must clearly state personal product sponsorships and associations.
5. Comments of a personal nature or comments that are unnecessarily derogatory of a product or service are not acceptable.
6. Comment on, or promotion of, content in Australian & New Zealand fishing-related publications (print and/or electronic) and fly fishing forums in general, other than FlyLife, are not acceptable.
7. FlyLife Publishing shall not be responsible for any commercial transaction associated with items listed for sale or purchase on the forum.
8. Messages (posts) will be deleted without notice if any of the forum moderators deem the rules to have been breached or consider the post to be detrimental to the commercial interests of FlyLife Publishing. Whole threads will be similarly deleted if they contain multiple messages that break the rules.
9. Messages and or threads will also be deleted without notice if any user raises a valid objection to the content.
Neither the Administrators of these forums, nor the Moderators participating, are responsible for the privacy practices of any user. Remember that all information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to share any of your personal information. Any user who finds material posted by another user objectionable is encouraged to contact us via e-mail. We are authorized by you to remove or modify any data submitted by you to these forums for any reason we feel constitutes a violation of our policies, whether stated, implied or not.
This site may contain links to other web sites and files. We have no control over the content and can not ensure it will not be offensive or objectionable. We will, however, remove links to material that we feel is inappropriate as we become aware of them.
Content on the FlyLife Forum is monitored by FlyLife Publishing and a number of volunteer moderators. If you have any questions about these rules or the use of these forums, you can contact the forum administrator at: email@example.com